Convert Your Basement Into a Stylish Living Space
Imagine converting your dark unused basement into the most used living space in your home? In as little as a month your basement can go from unused to a stylish and comfortable living space where friends and family will gather for years to come.
What Is Possible?
It really depends on you. From a simple finishing job so the space is clean and usable, to a luxurious escape with every amenity you can imagine, the possibilities are endless. Here are some possible features:
– Hobby Room – You can have your own space to enjoy your favourite hobby. Whether you like music, sewing, or cards, you can have your own room dedicated to your passion.
– Wet Bar – Having a bar in your basement is a great way to use the space to gather with friends and stay warm during the winter.
– Pot Lights – Dark basements are a thing of the past. With the diverse selection of pot lights and lighting features, you can have a well-lit basement that will be as bright as the main floor.
– Entertainment Unit – Most finish basements have a gathering space with a television. Our team can help make this space perfect with a custom cabinet for your flat screen or a projector for movie nights.
– Home Gym – Investing in a home gym can save money for years by avoiding gym membership fees. We can help add a workout nook or a full gym.
– Games Room – Finished basements often include a games room or area. Games rooms can include pool tables, foosball tables, ping pong, air hockey, and more.
How Much Will It Cost?
Professional basement finishing jobs typically start at $20,000 and can go up from there. It all depends on size and amenities. With financing, you could have a beautiful new space for a few hundred dollars a month.
How Long Will It Take?
A typical basement finishing job takes 30-60 days to complete. It all depends on the size of your space and the features you would like.
Why Hire A Handy Man for Your Basement Renovation?
We have a team of electricians, plumbers, and everything in between. Our team of skilled tradespeople will get the entire job done for you as we have certified experts handling wiring and plumbing and carpenters and drywall professionals to complete the job successfully.
“Ours was a large and complicated job that almost transformed our house. Part way through, we decided to expand the scope of work significantly. ToDoDone handled the change in scope extremely well. The quality of the work was very high. Communication between us and the handymen and us and the owner was open, and always congenial. Change orders were handled and incorporated into the work flow very efficiently. I will definitely use them again for other work we might want to have done.” – Rose Marie Farley