We take hiring the right people very seriously because our team is super important to us.
What you should know about what we do for our clients:
At To Do-Done, we care deeply about our clients. We show up when we say we’re going to, we keep things clean when we’re there, and we help them achieve their renovation dreams within the budget that they have.
We work on projects that are anything from service calls to full house guts, including bathrooms, kitchens, and basements. We also work with commercial clients on fitting up their retail and office spaces.
We’re hiring talented and motivated individuals!
If you’re a talented, experienced renovator, we want you on our team!
Does that sound like you?
Here’s what you need to know if you want this job…
- You can grow with us and build a stellar career. If you’re looking for a permanent full time position, we’re ready to commit if you’re the right person!
- You can expect to start between $25 – $35/hour, depending on your experience and expertise, and grow from there.
You’ll be ridiculously well suited to this job if:
- You love details, design and constructing beautiful results.
- Your friends and family describe you as dependable and reliable.
- You can’t stand to be late.
- You hate it when other people let you down.
- You’re a big team player; you’re willing to do what needs to get done and mentor others along the way.
- If you see a better way to do something you can’t wait to share it with others.
- You care more about fixing a problem than assigning blame.
- You don’t need anyone looking over your shoulder to make sure your work gets done.
- You care about people and building relationships.
Wondering what the nitty gritty of the job includes?
- You will be working with our team on great renovation projects, including residential bathrooms, kitchens, basements, and commercial retail stores and offices.
- You will interact with our clients in their homes and businesses, ensuring that they are getting what they need.
- Other work we may get you to do includes: Custom Carpentry, Trim and crown moulding repairs and installation, Hardwood floor and tile repairs and installation, Cabinet repairs and installation, Staining wood, decks, siding, and furniture, and Wall framing and framing doors and windows
- “Whatever needs to get done” – Don’t worry if you don’t know how to do some tasks, we have a culture of mentorship and learning and we will teach you!
Applications are open.
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form and attach your resume below.
Top candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you to all those who applied to work with us!